Online Reference Sources
- 1stHeadlines-Business - provides a central location where a user can quickly scan headlines from the Business sections of top online news sources. 1stHeadlines-Business checks each source for updates on a continuous basis, 24 hours a day.
- American Accounting Association - the professional organization for the accounting field
- American City Business Journals - 41 weekly business journals around the country with searchable archive and daily updates of Top headlines from around the nation.
- CSRwire - "The newswire of corporate social responsibility." Searchable.
- A Dictionary of Business
- Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) - Their mission is "to establish and improve standards of financial accounting and reporting for the guidance and education of the public, including issuers, auditors, and users of financial information."
- Librarian's Internet Index section on accounting
More Reference Sources
|Excellent source for basic information|
Subject Guide to Online Reference Sources
Don't find what you want below? Try Virtual Reference Shelf from the Library of Congress.
- Arts & Humanities (see also: English & Literature and History)
- Business (see also: Economic Statistical Sources)
- Encyclopedias & Almanacs
- English & Literature
- Government & Law
- Health, Medicine & Nursing
- Maps and Atlases
- Readers Advisory
- Statistical Sources
There are plenty of ways to get help when you're stuck!